HIGH SCHOOL MINISTRY
HSM (High School Ministry) at Grace exists to move students into an authentic faith in Jesus that MOBILIZES them to discover their personal mission in this world.
High School students are asking four questions:
- Where do I belong? It’s why we want to offer them community.
- Why should I believe? It’s why we want to clarify their values through the teaching of God’s Word.
- How can I matter? It’s why we want to offer them consistent opportunities to lead and serve in the church and community.
- What will I do? It’s why we want to encourage them to create vision that aligns with their personal mission in this world.
We, as a HSM team strive to be intentional to answer these questions for the High School students in our ministry. We always want to support and encourage students to deepen their faith in Christ as they navigate their worlds.
If you have a student in High School or you yourself are in High School, be certain of this: we want to welcome you to Grace HSM! We can’t wait to meet you!
For more info about HSM, please email Pastor Kim Harp at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUNDAYS: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Join us on Sunday evenings as we come together for community, worship, and biblical teaching! During the summer months, we take a break from our Connect (small) groups and hang together for the two hours. We would love to have you join us.
- NO HSM on Sunday, July 4th.
- NO HSM on Sunday, July 18th while we’re at summer camp.
- Sunday nights in August we’ll be OFF CAMPUS FOR “SUMMER NIGHTS”. Email Pastor Kim for locations.
SUMMER POP UPS
Throughout the summer we offer Pop Ups…simply an excuse to get out of the house and do something with your church community! We hope you’ll stop by and hang with us.
- Thursday, July 1st- Ultimate Frisbee on the Grace field (3:30-5:30 PM)
- Wed, July 7th- Pool Party Pop Up (1-4 PM)- Email Pastor Kim for the address.
- Tuesday, July 27th- Glendora Marketplace (House of Scoops/Chipotle/Crumbl, 3-5 PM)
- Thursday, August 12th- Open Gym at Church (2-4 PM)
- Wednesday, August 18th- Games and Movie in the Vault (our youth space at Grace) (3-5 PM)
Follow us on Instagram @gcghsm so you have the latest info!
SUMMER CAMP 2021
We’re SO EXCITED to be headed to Forest Home Summer Camp on July 18-23, 2021 and we would love for you to join us. Registration for summer camp is now closed. There will be NO HSM on Sunday, July 18th.
BE A VOLUNTEER
Want to work with awesome students and staff? Ask about joining the High School Ministry Team! We’re always looking for small group leaders, hosts for gatherings, drivers for events, etc. If you have any interest in serving we would love to connect with you! Please contact Pastor Kim for more info.